Posts Tagged ‘finding’
Caroline Myss is a five-time New York Times bestselling author and internationally renowned speaker in the fields of human consciousness, spirituality and mysticism, health, energy medicine, and the science of medical intuition. Caroline established her own educational institute in 2003, CMED (Caroline Myss Education), which offers a diverse array of programs devoted to personal development and draws students from all over the world. In addition to hosting a weekly radio show on the Hay House network, Caroline maintains a rigorous international workshop and lecture schedule. After completing her Master’s degree, Caroline co-founded Stillpoint Publishing and headed the editorial department, producing an average of ten books a year in the field of human consciousness and holistic health. Simultaneously Caroline refined her skills as a medical intuitive, with the assistance of C. Norman Shealy, MD, Ph.D., a Harvard-trained neurosurgeon. Caroline developed the field of Energy Anatomy, a science that correlates specific emotional/psychological/physical/spiritual stress patterns with diseases. Her research proved so accurate that it became the subject matter of a book co-written by Caroline and Norm: THE CREATION OF HEALTH. www.myss.com
One of the most important rooms of the house is your bedroom. It’s the place where you can relax and unwind at night, and the place where you fall asleep. Sleep is extremely essential. Numerous studies have shown that individuals need at least six to eight hours of sleep every single night in order to function properly during the day and remain healthy. Unfortunately, not everyone gets the right amount of sleep they need on a nightly basis.
Lack of sleep may be the result of a medical-related issue. But sometimes, it’s the result of poor design choices. The bottom line is that the right bedroom dÃ©cor can make all the difference in the world when it comes to your ability to relax and fall asleep at night. When choosing the right bedroom dÃ©cor for your bedroom, here are a few things to keep in mind:
* Choose calming color schemes. When you are picking paint colors for your bedroom, try to choose a color scheme that is calm and soothing. Loud colors such as bright red or lime green may look fashionable but they are anything but soothing. Deep shades of red, blue and even brown are perfect for bedrooms. Leaving your walls white isn’t a good idea, either. Stark white walls are cold and uninviting.
* Stay away from electronics. According to laws of Fung Shui, you should never keep electronics in your bedroom. Electronics carry energy and emit energy even when they are turned off. Your bedroom is supposed to be a place of relaxation, and the energy from electronics can contradict that. If you want to get a good night’s rest, then keep your television, radio, computer and other electronic devices in other rooms.
* Don’t compromise on bedding. Most people will spend thousands of dollars on a television, yet they won’t spend nearly enough money on bedding. The more comfortable the bedding is, the better you will sleep at night. Don’t compromise on bedding. Go for bedding with a high thread count, lots of cushion and warm color schemes. Invest in your sleep and the dividends will pay off immensely.
* Add calming pictures and decorations. A few peaceful paintings and soothing candles will add the final touch to your bedroom. Paintings of nighttime scenes and water are best for bedrooms. Candles have a very calming effect, even when they are not lit. You can even purchase a waterfall decoration to help produce a restful and comforting atmosphere.
The key to finding the right bedroom dÃ©cor is to keep the importance of sleep in mind. If you are confused about a particular color, painting or piece of furniture, then ask yourself, “Will this help relax me?” If the answer is “no,” then don’t buy it. When you find the right bedroom dÃ©cor for your bedroom, you’ll know because you’ll be able to get a restful night sleep every night.
Focusing your mind for yoga meditation can be difficult with all the thoughts running through your head. Learn how to find focus with tips from a yoga instructor in this free yoga meditation video. Expert: Jennifer Kostel Bio: Jennifer Kostel is a Yoga Alliance Certified RYT® 200. Filmmaker: Reel Media LLC
- how to find one’s profession in the chart? www.rohinaa.com
Yes or No questions.
Can you use anything else besides using the Pendulum, and anything that’s not in form of a Pendulum?